Crisp, eye-catching, and well-organized. “Crisp” comes in three colors—seafoam green, bold blue, and rustic orange—but can easily be adjusted to another color of your choice. You can also add additional pages by utilizing the Pages Panel in InDesign. The design uses a single font, Titillium, which is a free font and is not included in this download.
Features of this package include:
- US letter-size cover letter, resume, and portfolio templates, created in Adobe InDesign
- Layered InDesign files for easy editing
- Two portfolio styles—single, large item or two items on a page (use one or both)
- The pages are print-ready resolution and includes .125-inch bleeds
- Six vector icons that you’ll most certainly use (LinkedIn, Website, Email, Behance, Facebook, and Mobile)
This template is designed for ease of use. Just plug in your content (be sure to spell check it), print it, and get ready to ace your interview. Editing the content is as simple as typing in your information to replace the dummy copy. A grid system also has been set up in case you’d like to rearrange the sections. The templates were built in InDesign CS5.5. For CS4 users, an IDML file has been included. The resume is built on US Letter standard size (8.5”x11”), but can easily be changed in the Document Setup dialogue box. Note: Photo mugshot seen in the preview and thumbnail, and portfolio images are NOT included.