- PSD file (Photoshop CS3)
- ASL file (Photoshop CS3)
- Highly organized layers
- 9 yummy & delicious effects
- Scalable layer styles
- One layer effects
- Backgrounds included (you can use them to combine them with your styles)
- Chocolate: Ballpark Weiner – http://www.dafont.com/ballpark-weiner.font
- Choco milk: Pleasantly Plump – http://www.dafont.com/pleasantly-plump.font
- Milky: Express – http://www.dafont.com/express.font
- Sweets: Ripple – http://www.dafont.com/ripple.font
- Candy: Pleasantly Plump – http://www.dafont.com/pleasantly-plump.font
- Chewing gum: Chubby Cheeks – http://www.dafont.com/chubby-cheeks.font
- Sugar donuts: Lard! – http://www.dafont.com/lard.font
- Sugar: Pleasantly Plump – http://www.dafont.com/pleasantly-plump.font
- Choco donuts: Lard! – http://www.dafont.com/lard.font
Loading the ASL file in Adobe Photoshop
1. Go to Edit -> Preset Manager.
2. In the Preset Type drop-down list select Styles.
3. On the right side of the dialog box click on the Load button.
4. Browse the location where your ASL file is placed and open the ASL file.
5. The styles are lodaded in Photoshop.
Applying the styles
1. Select the layer you want to apply the style to.
2. Click on one of the styles in the Styles palette to apply it to the selected layer.
HINT: If your Styles palette isn’t turned on, go to Window > Styles to turn it on.