Digital Painting Photo EffectThis action will work with every photo you use. But, I recommend you to use high resolution photos, if you wanna achieve high quality results. This action is surprisingly easy to use & it has all necessary options for customization. This action works in a non-destructive way to achieve a high quality look. So, the original image layer will remain unchanged. This action is exclusively designed for photographers & graphic designers. It’s a must have for photo effect lovers. The photos used in the image preview are not included for download. Used for illustration purpose only.
GREAT FEATURES :
- Save your time, simplify your works! You do not need to spend lots of time to create these complex effects manually
- This action will automatically create lots of graphic elements, effects and also some adjustment tools that will enable you to easily customize the look
- User’s guide included in readme file
- For the best result, it is recommended to use high resolution photos around 1000 – 2500 px (min 72dpi)
- This action has been tested and works on photoshop CC
- Non-destructive effect, easy to use photoshop action
- Well organized layers and folders>
- Photoshop ATN
Not Using The English Version of Photoshop ?The action has been tested and working on photoshop CC The action will ONLY WORK IN THE ENGLISH VERSION OF PHOTOSHOP.
If you are not using the English version of photoshop, you can always change it to English and then back again to your native language using this method.
HOW TO INSTALL THE ACTION :
- Open your photoshop and go to the action panel. If you don’t find the action panel, please go to menu bar, select Window > Actions.
- Load the action click the dropdown icon on the top right corner of the action panel to open the option menu, then click on “Load Actions”.
- Now, select the action file (*.atn) you wish to install. Click Load/Open button to complete the installation.
- The action will now appear in your action panel and ready to use. Have fun! Please note: Before install the action, make sure the action pack you have been downloaded is already unzipped.
HOW TO RUN THE ACTION :
- Open a photo you want to work with.
- Run the action : 1. Go to action panel. Select the action you have been installed, open the action set/group. 2. Select the action you want to run. 3. Then click the play button to run the action