DIGITALIZE ME ACTION
This action turns your images into amazing and colorful images with a unique 3D effect and digital feeling.
- Work with photos and text layer
- Two Actions 5000×5000px resolution and Patterned
- Fast Action – one minute average
- No Plug-in Required
- well-organized and structured file
- Patterned action included
- Action perfectly work on Mac and PC
Videotutorial included. See it in the following link: Digitalize me Action Videotutorial.
To Use Action “Digitalize me 5000×5000px Patterned” you only must play the action and follow the steps.
How to configure Photoshop to work with actions.
1. Use the English version of Photoshop. Each action has been created and optimized to work only with the English version of Photoshop, so please make sure that you are using this version. If not, don’t worry: you can change the language of your version of Photoshop to English (and switch back again). See this video. 2. Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color To check these settings, go to Image->Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”. 3. Make sure that the option “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on. This option applies only to CS5 and later versions of Photoshop. On the “LAYERS” panel, click on the menu icon, go to “Panel Options…”, and check that the “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on. 4. Try use photos with quality, between 1800px and 5000px Work with all sizes but these values are for better results.
IMPORTANT: You must have a photoshop version that support 3d layers. Check this before you buy. If you have CS6 extended version is ready to use this action.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me through my profile page.
If you love this action, please don’t forget to rate it! Thanks!