01_dl-flyer-mock-up.jpg 02_dl-flyer-mock-up.jpg 03_dl-flyer-mock-up.jpg 04_dl-flyer-mock-up.jpg 05_dl-flyer-mock-up.jpg 06_dl-flyer-mock-up.jpg 07_dl-flyer-mock-up.jpg 08_dl-flyer-mock-up.jpg 09_dl-flyer-mock-up.jpg 10_dl-flyer-mock-up.jpg 11_dl-flyer-mock-up.jpg 12_dl-flyer-mock-up.jpg 13_dl-flyer-mock-up.jpg 14_dl-flyer-mock-up.jpg 15_dl-flyer-mock-up.jpg 16_dl-flyer-mock-up.jpg
- 12 psd files
- Flyer size – DL – 1/3 of an A4 i.e 99mm x 210mm (suitable for DL Envelope size)
- Resolution – 4000×2667px
- Editable via smart object – The background and items on scene are editable via smart object. Simply copy and paste your design and you are finished with a click of a mouse! You can experiment with different backgrounds or add custom textures etc.
- Foil Stamping – Our foil stamping option allows you to input your desired foil stamping design and also manage the color of the foil. The choices are limitless!
- Paper Texture Control – We’ve included coated and uncoated paper. Additionally, you can also alter the intensity of the reflections with Levels and Opacity.
- Global Illumination – Global illumination is an option that allows you to control the shadow intensity by taking into account light reflected from surfaces on scene. Darker objects reflect less light and project darker shadows than lighter objects and now you have an option to simulate that effect.
- Fully separated and movable objects and shadows