DOUBLE EXPOSURE ACTION
Creates an amazing double exposure effect for your photos, illustrations, etc. It’s really easy. Choose color or black and white and give the play.
- Work with photos and any image, shape…
- Simple as one click!
- Two Actions: Color and B/W
- No Plug-in Required
- well-organized and structured file
- Action perfectly work on Mac and PC
How to configure Photoshop to work with actions.
1. Use the English version of Photoshop. Each action has been created and optimized to work only with the English version of Photoshop, so please make sure that you are using this version. If not, don’t worry: you can change the language of your version of Photoshop to English (and switch back again). See this video. 2. Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color To check these settings, go to Image->Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”. 3. Make sure that the option “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on. This option applies only to CS5 and later versions of Photoshop. On the “LAYERS” panel, click on the menu icon, go to “Panel Options…”, and check that the “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on. 4. Try use photos with quality, between 1800px and 5000px Work with all sizes but these values are for better results.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me through my profile page.
If you love this action, please don’t forget to rate it! Thanks!