Eat – Food Ordering UI Kit for Figma is a pack of delicate screen templates and set of UI elements that will help you to design clear interfaces faster and easier. “Eat” Template helps startups, agencies and designers create food delivery app design faster by doing zero to little customizations on Figma.
This UI Kit is built with fully customizable and UI components. You can update with your own branded content, fonts & colors to fit your application project.
How to use
“Eat” UI template is made with Figma. To use this template, you need to create a free account on Figma and open through it.
- 35 Customizable mobile screen layouts
- Clean, Material design inspired and multi-purpose design that can be used for any type of Food Ordering App
- Colors can be changed using settings.
- Well structured Figma project according to industry standards
- Fully layered & organized with easily identifiable names
- Strong focus on design and typography, usability and overall user-experience
- Google Fonts are used which is available for free to use
- Documentation included with the customization instructions
List of Screens
- 02_Sign Up
- 03_Forgot Password
- 04_Forgot Password Success Notification
- 06_Single Food
- 08_Home with cart button
- 10_Order Success Page
- 11_Promotion/Coupon Payment
- 12_Browse/Food Category
- 13_Category Single
- 14_Search Results
- 17_Order Details
- 18_Get Help/Order issue
- 19_Get Help Success notification
- 22_My Account
- 23_Add new address
- 24_Add new address Validation
- 25_Edit Account
- 26_Edit Account Success Notification
- 28_Restaurant Offers
- 29_Payment Details
- 30_Add payment method
- 31_Add payment Success Notification
- 35_Help Description
Source & Credits
Fonts : Poppins (Google Fonts)
Images : Freepik
Help & Support
If you have any questions or need customization, please contact us.
If you like our work, don’t forget to give us 5 ✩✩✩✩✩ rating from your downloads page.