Communicating with all the stakeholders on your project is challenging; everybody has a different concept of what is important to them. Project status reports provide a clear, concise and accurate picture of your project that everyone can understand.
This template provides numerous handcrafted slide designs encompassing every vital project control criterion. Critical business activities, financial concerns, potential risks, open issues can all be communicated clearly and constructively to your entire project team by the simplest and most effective method.
Main file includes:
- 4 x Elder 4.0 PowerPoint PPTX files
- 1 x Icons PowerPoint PPTX file
- 1 x Theme Font file
- 40 x Theme Colour files
- 1 x Documentation file
- 200 unique slides – Project Dashboard, Project Summary, Project Team, Project Hierarchy and Organisation, Project Schedule, Project Plan, Project Budget, Project Risks and Issues, Project Portfolio, Project Status Report, Project Health Card, Project KPI, Project Charter, Project Milestones, Project Roadmap, Project Progress, Project Task List, Project Resource Planning, Project Responsibility Assignment Matrix, Kanban Board.
- 2 aspect ratios – 16×9 – widescreen (width: 67.738 cm, height: 38.104 cm) and 4×3 – normal (width: 50.8cm, height: 38.1cm)
- 20 predefined theme colours with light and dark background and complimentary accent colours
- Fully editable and easy to customise
- Clean, minimal, elegant and professional
- Every chart, gauge, diagram and graph is linked to one or more data sources making it quick and simple to change.
- Complimentary bonus slides offering a sample of our fully flexible Project Management Line Icons as well as two complete years of calendar planners
- 400+ icons
- Fast and friendly support
Version UpdatesElder 4.0 (4 March 2021)
1) 70 additional slides providing an even larger variety of dashboards, project status templates, project planners, organisational charts and more. 2) Additional set of bonus slides containing a sample of our Project Management Line Icons plus two complete years of calendar planners.Elder 3.0 (1 October 2019)
1) 60 additional slides offering a whole new variety of dashboards, templates and charts. 2) All new charts are data-driven; change the values simply in the attached data sources. 3) Slides from Elder 1.0 and 2.0 updated to use these new data-driven charts. 4) Supplementary slides containing the new chart components in a variety of styles & colours.Elder 2.0 (1 October 2018)
1) 12 new slides offering additional project status templates and charts.
- Fonts: Open Sans – https://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/open-sans
- Icons: Lynny Icons – https://www.1001freedownloads.com/free-vector/lynny-icons-full
- Icons: Project Management Icon – https://aumlette.com/products/project-management-icons/
- Free photos and images used in the preview can be found at