Common troubleshooting. When i tried to apply it to my image, PHOTOSHOP says “the object layer 1 is not currently available. ” how can i fix this? any advice? Or the same issues…
First off!!! Ensure you are running the action in the graver-source.psd file!
1. Open graver-source.psd file FIRST.
2. Open your image file.
3. Place your image into the graver-source.psd document. (drag&drop or copy&paste).
1. Delete the entire set of actions. Unarchive the engraver.zip and reinstall actions. (probably archive error ).
2. Make shure the graver-source.psd file is always in the initial state before to start.
3. Make sure you put a SINGLE flat file (not a group, for example, or a file with effects). Layer can be with transparency.
4. Make sure the active (selected) layer is the EXACT one you’ve placed.
5. What is language of Photoshop? Although, I specially made so that does not depends on language (layers renamed in figures).
6. What is version of Photoshop? In General, all actions have the same algorithm. Therefore, it is difficult to understand what’s going on here.
If you want, send me the PSD file saved in the moment the script is interrupted. Write me personal, I’ll answer you.