Equilibrium Photoshop Action
Create nice effects from your photos with little effort at all. Make sure to watch the Equilibrium Video Tutorial on how install and how to use it.
The action will ONLY WORK IN THE ENGLISH VERSION OF PHOTOSHOP, If you are not using the English version of Photoshop, PLEASE CHANGE YOUR PHOTOSHOP TO ENGLISH VERSION follow the next steps for how change to Photoshop English Version
- A tXt file with install instructions and links for video tutorial and download shapes
How to Install
- Open Photoshop
- Open Equilibrium Photoshop action folder
- From Equilibrium folder select Equilibrium Pattern, Equilibrium Shape and Equilibrium Action Files.
- Drag and drop this files in to anywhere photoshop workspace
Please watch the above video tutorial for a demonstration of How to install
Using The Action
- Open a photo to work with
- Review that the photo layer is locked and set as the ‘Background’.
- Create a new layer above the Background layer called ‘brush’. MUST be all lowercase.
- With the ‘brush’ layer selected, brush onto the areas of your photo that you want to apply the effect.
- Now click play on the action!
- After a few secons the action stop then you may be create any shape that you want and put this centered over your model.
- In the panel action clic in play
If You like Equilibrium Action Please Rate this Action Under Your Download Section If You Need Customization for My Action or You Need Special Action Please Contact me Via My Profile Page