Facebook Cover Template-Vol.1
This is my first volume of Facebook covers and I hope you will like it. It’s a modern cover template with bright colors.You can add photos from your holiday but not only.It’s a very simple clean shape template and it can be easily updated with your photos.
There are 3 steps:
- you open the .ai file with Adobe Photoshop.
- when it says”Right Photo-DoubleClick…” you Double Click the Layer and a new window will open in Photoshop.There you go to File>Place and after you are welcome with the size of the photo you press Enter.
- You close the new window and when Photoshop asks you if you want to save it you choise Yes.The same thing you do for all the pictures from this template.
- 5 .ai files
- read it.doc file
- preview file
- http://pjrvs.com/a/photos -The 2 landscapes.
- The center photo is me so I think you will not need it :)).
- And also the background I downloaded it free from here: http://www.textureking.com/content/img/stock/big/DSC_4264.JPG (you can added if you like it so you can put your own background).
And keep in mind that the photos are only for presentation.Also the mockup from my Preview picture is from GraphicBurger.