Introducing Fonjava – A new typeface based on handlettering script. Opentype features are available; ligatures, stylistic alternates, stylistic set and swashes. With more than 450 glyphs, you can create a design more cool & creative. Suitable for poster, headlines, wedding invitation, vintage design, logo and much more.
To access the alternate glyphs, you need a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator CS and Adobe Indesign. More information about it, please follow this link https://goo.gl/i6nS25
- Update: glyph shapes to be more neat and clean.
- Update: stylistic alternates.
- Update: an issue with kerning
- Added: Swash for uppercase letters.
- Added: Initial and terminal swash both basic and alternate letters.
- Added: accented letters for more multilanguage supports.
- Improve how to add initial an terminal form. Now you just add a double hyphen (- -) before or after letter.
- Added: Separating stylistic alternates from the full version becomes TTF format individually for ease of use in a variety of software that does not support OpenType features.
- Added: PUA unicode (specially coded fonts). so that all the alternate characters can easily be accessed with the character map.
You will get:
- Fonjava Alt.TTF