Frame your pictures in a photorealistic illustration with natural shadows and highlights and high quality bonus objects. The frame set is suitable for the design of web sites and portfolios for photos, pictures, illustrations, poster designs, the presentation of maps and directions, and more. Because of using vector shapes for creating the frameset, the image size of the PSD can be increased without loss of quality (except bonus objects) and is printable! The handling is absolutely simple – the result professional!
- Open your motif and drag it into the frame_set.PSD
- Put the motif into the required (purple marked) folder: portrait or landscape > “your_picture_border” or “your_picture_borderless”
- Use the bonus objects from the “accessoire” folder, if you like. Done!
If you want to create a printable picture, set the image size BEFORE copying your motif into the PSD (Image > Image Size or ALT+Ctrl+I). Otherwise the result would be unsharp!
- Frame set size: 1000×1000 px, 72 dpi (scaleable)
- 1 full layered PSD well-organized in folders
- Folder with vector mask that allows to change the motif easily
- High quality bonus objects (pin, pencil, compass, vector tape)
- 3-step short instruction PDF
- Photoshop CS3 + required
- Preview Images used on this page are not included in the download pack
- The bonus objects aren´t scaleable