Funnel Diagram Google Slides TemplateNeed to show the progress? Please check it.
The Funnel Diagram is used to visualize the progressive reduction of data as it passes from one phase to another. Data in each of these phases is represented as different portions of 100% (the whole).
All slides are easy to customize using Google Slides.
Template is available in colorful, blue, red, green and orange colors on the white and dark background. Vector icons
Funnel Diagram Google Slides features
- 14 unique slides
- 10 PPTX files
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- 5 color schemes
- Dark and light version for each color scheme
- Fully Editable and Customizable
- 2000+ Editable Icons
- Free fonts used (Montserrat and Raleway)
- Free and Fast 24/7 support services
- 10 PPTX files (non-animated)
- PPTX file with icons
- Documentation file
Free fonts used:
Thank you for visiting my page, if you like it, don’t forget to rate this item.