Have you dreamed about making games? Board, card or computer games? Do you have great ideas, but you don’t have skills or time to create visual part of the game? Do you like fantasy or sci-fi settings?
Here it is – Scared Dragons’s Game Library, Vol. 1 – Game Cards Design Kit.
With this design kit you’ll be able to create awesome game cards designs!
- 55×85mm (~2.1×3.3”), 300dpi, 650×1004px
- prepared for screen (RGB) and print (CMYK)
- easy to understand and logical document structure
- various background materials (several kinds of wood, metal and stone)
- ready-to-use styles for background, borders and overlays
- many predefined layouts
- vector paths for making your own layouts
- set up guides forming useful grid
- easy to customize
- detailed documentation with short tutorial
- 3 full examples (shown in above preview image) included
Easy to use
- choose background material
- choose layout
- apply styles
- add text and images
- become more creative and add some extra flavor
- 2 PSD files (RGB and CMYK)
- Photoshop style files (.asl)
- Detailed documentation in PDF format
Additional informationFonts used in the examples:
- Amerika (http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/Amerika)
- Courier New
Good luck and have fun!
I hope you’ll create some awesome card designs with this kit. Be creative and have fun! Oh, and don’t forget to rate it and add some comments