Oil Paint Filter
- Be sure Oil Paint Filter installed in your Photoshop (if you have a problem check out this SOLUTION).
Some basic settings Photoshop
- Work only with ENGLISH language photoshop (How to change language to English TUTORIAL).
- Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color (Go to Image/Mode and check the RGB color and 8 Bits/Channel).
- Set the Opacity brush and flow to 100% (Select “Brush Tool” and move Opacity and Flow slider to 100%).
- Be sure the photo set Background from layer (Go to Layer/New/Background from layer).
- Action ATN file
- Pattern PAT file
- Instructions in pdf.
- Play first action
- Save as image
- Place saved image in photoshop
- Play second action
- Tested and working in CS6 and CC with Oil Paint Filter photoshop version.
- Be sure your photoshop set to RGB color , 8Bits/Channel , English version.
- Separated layers.
- Preview image not included.
You can earn money with this action or other dgas99 items. Sign up as Affiliate simply create your referral link and use your site or a social service to feature an item, using your referral link. This could be a post, a sidebar widget, or a tweet on Twitter..