Gif Animated Double Exposure
Best and easy way to create amazing animation on your photo. You can combine multiple photos by playing action for each additional image. Super easy to use. This action is very suitable for photos of portraits, animals, birds, architecture, products, vehicles, furniture, food, lighting, fire, clouds, flowers, sky, nature etc. Color effect actions included. Save hours of work with this action. Action delivers you a well-organized and structured file. Action perfectly work on Mac and PC.
Watch detailed video tutorial for this action HERE
The COMPATIBLE versions of Photoshop is CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2017, CC 2018, CC 2019, CC 2020+ !
ACTIONS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Twinkle Gif Animation Photoshop Action
- Vintageo – Vintage Sketch Photoshop Action
- Double Exposure Photoshop Action
- Premio Watercolor Photoshop Action
Language is not a barrier. This action successfully optimized to work with all language versions of Photoshop.
- main .atn file
- help file
- Color options
- fully editable graphic elements
- well organized folders
How to configure Photoshop to work with actions.
- Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color. To check these settings, go to Image->Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”.
- Use a photo with 72dpi or higher. If you are using a photo with less than 72dpi, the action will not function correctly. To fix this, go to Image->Image Size and increase the resolution value.
- Set the Opacity of brush to 100%. Set the Opacity of the brush to 100%. Select the “Brush Tool” and move the opacity slider to 100%.
Your comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated. If you still find any error please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Surely we will help you. Thanks.
Follow us ! and receive all updates.