Beautiful animated and realistic Photoshop Action convert your images into professional art work with Equaliser effect. Incredible results in either static or animated format.
Preview files in higher resolution
Preview Files with more resolution you can see HERE.
You may also like:
How to configure Photoshop to work with actions.
1. Make sure you are using the English version of Photoshop. Each action has been created to work only with the English version of Photoshop.
How to change language version you can watch HERE. When you will finished your work, then you can to return to your native language.
2. Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color. To check these settings, go to Image->Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”.
3. This Action works only with CS6 Extended+ version of Photoshop.
4. Use a image with resolution 72px/inch or more and in range from 3500-4500 px. If you are using a photo with less than 2000px and 72px/inch, the action will not function correctly. To fix this, go to Image->Image Size and increase the resolution value.
5. Your main image should be set as a background. If your image have a difference name like as layer 0, select them and go to Layer->New->Background from layer. You will see your layer with name `Background` and with lock
6. Set the Opacity of the brush to 100%. Select the “Brush Tool” and move the opacity slider to 100%.
Why Sreda Photoshop Action
Sreda Animated Photoshop Actions are designed to create new ways of working. Our Photoshop actions are pioneering in these new ways. We`re redefining creating dynamic content for an always-on world where brand experience flows through digital, retail, social, mobile and commerce. You can offers clients a unique and not-available-anywhere-else way to approach the challenges and creating remarkable content.
They are created in a ways that from Photoshop beginners to experts can use, saving you lots of time working on personal, presentation, showcase, events or commercial projects. You don’t need to know the additional program and plug-ins to create similar effects. Save you hours, days, weeks or months of work.
Video guides and orginized layers
In each work there are a well-organized layers and folders. Each layer and folder are named appropriately and color coded to create a neat working environment for you. Each action comes with a detailed video tutorial showing you about how each layer affects the design and how you can make customisations to it. Here is my YouTube channel.
Photos used in preview are not included.
If you love this action, please don’t forget to rate it!
PHOTOSHOP VIDEO TUTORIALS
PRODUCT MOCK UPS