D ARTIST MRI …... Presenting “Graffiti Art- Part-3 Action” This Resource set of few professional actions that can be used on every photos on Photoshop. Super natural effects…
UPDATE : 0.2 now support Photoshop update version
Working Software Version : CS6 and CC2015.5 English Version.
Software support version : Cs5.5, CS6 , CC2015.5, CC2017, CC2018+ Version
Most of the people like Graffiti art I all so like that this is so tuff work new formula resource fist time publish on Graphic River. this is my Graffiti art Part 2 ……. If you need 1st part please chick here http://graphicriver.net/item/pure-graffiti-art/7765024?WT.ac=portfolio&WT.z
For trail version ……….. chick here http://graphicriver.net/item/graffity-style-art/7664267?WT.ac=portfolio&WT.z_
1. Graffiti Art- Part-3 Action | This action set has been developed for any type of cover design for example magazine, book, advertisement , poster, Photographers and Personal graphic or designers. FEATURES Arranged (all layers are automatically arranged in a Group Folder) Make changes (most of the actions has been created using “Adjustments layers” which gives you the chance to change the values in your own way) unlimited change I working this action easy and fixable …
1. This action was made and tested out in at last CS6 version. It does not use custom stuff, and is all made with default functions in Photoshop and so will be usable in other upper versions that support adjustment layers and smart objects . its working batter for hi resolution.
if you download this chick here main file for the help file …..
1. Double click on the action file and it will be installed in your Photoshop… Open the action window… (Window>Actions) Stocks in the preview are not included.
If you have any problem using the action, feel free to ask Best Regards, mri khokon profile link: http://graphicriver.net/user/mrikhokon?WT.ac=item_profile
1. Exclusive to Graphic River. I am hard working to make this resource Please help me with the ratings, it helps a lot. Thank you Enjoy ….......
1. P.S. check out some of my other cool effects in my portfolio