Graffiti Street Art Photoshop Styles – Part 2
Graffiti Street Art Photoshop Layer Styles – Part 2 are the best for your titles, buttons, shapes, etc. Styles are usable for any Text as well as on Shapes or Buttons.
Check also Part 1 of Graffiti Styles:
Graffiti Photoshop Styles – Part 2 – Features
- All styles are made of 1 layer only
- Applicable with just one click
- Unique look and clean design
- Can be used anywhere
- ASL and PSD files included
Applying Styles – Quick and Easy
- To start using these styles just double click the file graffiti-styles.asl.
- Now look at the Style Palette in Photoshop and You should see there 12 new unique styles.
- To Apply the Style just select your text or shape and simply click on the Style to apply it.
If you don’t have interest about install the complete pack into your Photoshop, You can just drag and drop one of the text from the included PSD file to your Design and edit it.
Graffiti Street Art Photoshop Styles – Part 2 – ZIP includes
- ASL file with 12 styles
- Layered PSD file with all styles used
- Read.me file with info on used fonts and quick guide (doc and pdf)