Screenshot/001.jpg Screenshot/0019.jpg Screenshot/002.jpg Screenshot/003.jpg Screenshot/004.jpg Screenshot/005.jpg Screenshot/006.jpg Screenshot/007.jpg Screenshot/008.jpg Screenshot/009.jpg Screenshot/010.jpg Screenshot/011.jpg Screenshot/012.JPG Screenshot/013.jpg Screenshot/014.jpg Screenshot/015.JPG Screenshot/016.jpg Screenshot/017.jpg Screenshot/018.JPG Screenshot/020.jpg Screenshot/021.jpg Screenshot/023.jpg Screenshot/024.JPG Screenshot/Frame 1.jpg Screenshot/Frame 2.jpg Screenshot/Frame 3.jpg Screenshot/Frame 4.jpg
Grand Theft Photoshop ActionsABOUT – Grand Theft Photoshop Action. Create this highly detailed, advanced, GTA inspired art style effect from your photos with no work at all. Don’t spend a lot of time trying to create this effect manually, get it done in seconds with only a one clicks. Creating this effect has never been this simple and fun leaving you fully layered and customizable results. The action also create 30 preset color fx that you can choose from. 4 photo frame action included. You can also replace background image include in video tutorial. This action created on Photoshop CS6, tested and working on Photoshop CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017+, CC2018+ (with ‘Oil Paint’ filter available).
Note: Images are NOT included.
- Your photo is in RGB color mode
- Your photo is in 8bit color mode
- Image has 240-300dpi Pixels/inch. (Recommended 300dpi)
- This action has been tested and working on Photoshop
- CS5, CS6,CC,CC2014,CC2015.5,CC2017+ (with ‘Oil Paint’ filter available).
- Avoid using low resolution images. For the best results with this Action, use photos over 2000 px to 5000 px high or wide. If you open your photo and it is small, consider scaling up your photo to achieve a much better result.
- Set your photo as the background (Layer -> New -> Layer from Background)
Thank you for your time!