We are delighted to present a complete set of graphics for Match-3 game creation. This bright set is for creating top level Match3 games.
The archive contains:
Candies21 different candies for the creation of varied games:
- 7 regular candies of different colors.
- 7 “special” candies of different colors with sugar. (For example, this candy can be created if 4 or more regular candies are combined, and has a special effect (upon being matched, it can destroy candies adjoining it, earns more points, and so on.))
- Bonus candies Score X, additional lives, additional time.
3 tiles, for blocking candies. Two of them, under certain conditions, can be destroyed, the third is static.
- Cellophane – Any candy can be placed in cellophane and thus, require additional conditions to be met prior to its destruction.
- Empty candy. You can place your own, additional gameplay elements into this candy.
User Interface (GUI)
The archive contains all base interface elements you may need:
- The first screen, with the title and play button
- Level map
- Main game screen
- 10 Pop-up windows
- 37 buttons (with 4 clicking positions on each.)
The interface also has elements to realize free-to-play model in the game:
- Pop up window with a shop
- Pop-up window with additional lives
- Cells with boosters (boosters help the user pass difficult levels and are sold for real money.)
AnimationEvery candy includes an animation of it disappearing. The animation is created by a sequence of frames.
Technical detailsThe graphics is made for: 1600×2560 pixels. And is good resizable.
The archive includes 3 formats: EPS (all elements are vectors), PSD (well organized layers) and PNG (with a transparent background.)
If you need support for this set, please use the email form on our profile page to contact us.