This pack contains an assortment of grassland themed blocks for use in isometric Platformer, RPG, and Adventure games.
- Blocks look best around 1024×1024 pixels resolution and below. However, included are the original 4096×4096 PSD files.
- Blocks are angled at 26.5 degrees. (standard isometric “game” perspective)
- Mood/Setting: Happy, Colorful
- The download also contains all blocks in PNG format for those who don’t use Photoshop.
This tileset consists of:
- Grass Block – Has extra vines and pebbles detail. (can be toggled, 3 levels of intensity each)
- 2 x Grass Ramp (South&East) – North/West directions not included. Detail: Vines, Pebbles (3 levels each)
- Dirt Block – Detail: vines, pebbles (3 levels each). Has a unique grass top detail (3 levels)
- 2 x Dirt Ramp (South&East) – North/West directions not included. Detail: Vines, Pebbles (3 levels each)
- Rock Block – Not intended as walkable. Has extra dirt top detail. (1 level)
- 2 x Rock Ramp (South&East) – North/West directions not included. No extra detail.
The download contains:
- Short pdf with instructions
- 6 PSD files that hold 9 blocks in total. Resolution: 4096×4096 pixels
- 52 PNG files with blocks and details. Resolution: 1024×1024 pixels
- 52 PNG files with blocks and details. Resolution: 4096×4096 pixels
Important: Package does not include any ramps pointing North or West. Also, older Photoshop versions than CC should be able to open the PSD files, however, I have not tested this. Additionally, in case you do not have Photoshop, you will have to mix the basic block tiles with their details (e.g. rocks, vines) in a graphics editing software of your choosing.