There is a Photoshop action, that will make your photos looks like newspaper printings.
How to install:
Halftone Photo Effect.atn in Photoshop by double-click or use ‘Load actions’ menu item in Actions window
How to use:
- 1. Open image in photoshop
- 2. Be sure the document has background layer called ‘Background’
- 3. Run the action and enjoy the result!
Before you can use this action make sure:
- photoshop language is set to Englisn.
-Checkbox “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is cheched in Layers Panel Options window.
- Your photo contains Background layer
- Minimal version of Photoshop is CS5.
- Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color
- Use a photo with 72dpi or higher
- The action has been tested on Photoshop (English versions) CC 2015 and CS5.
Halftone Photo Effect.atn, readme.html