Easily convert your photo into a 4 or 6 Colour Halftone-Screen file ready for burning onto silk screens for T-Shirt printing. These actions produce 4 or 6-colour (CMYK) halftone images ready for Process printing without the need of using expensive RIP software. They also make the White Spot Base separation needed for printing on dark coloured garments. You have control over the DPI, Frequency (LPI determined by the mesh count), dot shape (round, elliptical, diamond etc) and angles of the halftone screens giving a professional result (as opposed to the default halftone filter in Photoshop).
- 4 or 6 Separations for light or dark garments
- Full control over dpi, lpi, angles & dot shapes
- Real clean halftone dots
- Image enhancement routine included
- Creates registration marks and separation names on each print
- The item is well documented with illustrated PDF help file
- 1 ATN action file with 10 actions
- 1 CSH file with registration marks
- 1 CSF file with Colour Settings
- 1 PDF file with full instructions
Works on English versions of Photoshop up to CC2015
Updated 22-09-16 Added Colour Settings csf file.
Check out more of Jipito’s stuff: