Hollyn Script is a new modern calligraphy Script fonts, combines from copperplate to contemporary typeface, classic and elegant touch. With extra bouncy curves & loops,
Hollyn Script is guaranteed to make your text stand out – perfect for logos, printed quotes, invitations, cards, product packaging, headers and whatever your imagination holds.
Hollyn Script features 338 glyphs and alternate character contain with opentype features and has given PUA unicode (specially coded fonts). Stylistic alternates, Swash Alternates, Ligature and more. You can access all those alternate characters by using OpenType savvy programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and CorelDraw X6-X7.
Hollyn Script is suitable for apparel brand, any greeting cards, painting design style, or any design that needs natural and personal touch. Mix and match the alternate characters to add an attractive message to your design.
Breton, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Estonian,French, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Romanian, Scottish Gaelic, Slovak, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, English, Finnish, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Welsh. Basically, all european languages that are based on latin alphabetFile Include:
- Hollyn Script (.OTF & .TTF)
- Hollyn Script (.TTF
Another great feature is the bonus ornaments font. Including swashes, floral, ornaments swash for your beautiful design (Tip: Click on preview image for a character map of the ornaments font!)
Well that just about covers everything, I really hope you enjoy it and please don’t hesitate to drop me a message if you have any issues or queries
How to Access OpenType Features?
- In Adobe Illustrator or InDesign; simply open Window Type Glyphs, it will show the Glyphs panel. By default, it will show the entire glyphs contained in the font. If you block a glyph, you can find alternative characters to that glyph easily by changing ‘Entire Font’ to ‘Alternates for Current Selection’ in the Show section.
- by using with Adobe Photoshop (PS) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BScPsiubM1k
- by using Adobe Illustrator (AI) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5XTaWYwWA4
- For other programs that doesn’t support OpenType features or Glyphs Panel such as Photoshop, you can use Character Map in Windows to access the alternate characters; simply follow this tutorial – https://youtu.be/BScPsiubM1k
Happy creating! cheers! Mail support: firstname.lastname@example.org Thank You! Happy creating! cheers!