Illustrated Paint Action – Photoshop Action
- Easy to use
- Amazing results
- Unlimited FX effects;
- Best organized layers;
- Illustrated guide include;
- Graphics onIllustrated Paint Action are only samples for preview
Font used: Roboto
How to configure Photoshop to work with actions.
1. Make sure you are using the English version of Photoshop. Each action has been created to work only with the English version of Photoshop.
2. Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color. To check these settings, go to Image->Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”.
3. Make sure that the option “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on. This option applies only to CS5 and later versions of Photoshop. On the “LAYERS” panel, click on the menu icon, go to “Panel Options…”, and check that the “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on.
4. Use a image with 72dpi or higher.
5. Select the “Brush Tool” and move the opacity slider to 100%.
Enjoy and rate it if you like it. Thank you!
PHOTOSHOP VIDEO TUTORIALS
PRODUCT MOCK UPS