INTERESTELLAR PHOTOSHOP ACTION
This action turns your photo into stars, a beautiful view of the universe with your photos.
- Work with all sizes
- Action contains 3 Star Color mode
- Fast Action – 20 seconds average
- No Plug-in Required
- well-organized and structured file
- You can choose the brightness of the stars effect
- 9 high resolution nebula brushes included
- 5 different nebula colors
- Action perfectly work on Mac and PC
Videotutorial included. See it in the following link: Interestellar Photoshop Action Videotutorial.
How to configure Photoshop to work with actions.
1. Use the English version of Photoshop. Each action has been created and optimized to work only with the English version of Photoshop, so please make sure that you are using this version. If not, don’t worry: you can change the language of your version of Photoshop to English (and switch back again). See this video. 2. Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color To check these settings, go to Image->Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”. 3. Make sure that the option “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on. This option applies only to CS5 and later versions of Photoshop. On the “LAYERS” panel, click on the menu icon, go to “Panel Options…”, and check that the “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on. 4. Try use photos with quality, between 1800px and 5000px Work with all sizes but these values are for better results.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me through my profile page.
If you love this action, please don’t forget to rate it! Thanks!