What is it?
The billing block is an iconic design element recognizable to most as movie poster credits. A billing block is also sometimes referred to as the “credit block”, usually found at the bottom of a movie poster. It holds all the movie’s billings such as the actors names, the crews names and their titles.
It is also common practice to include basic rating information such as the MPAA (Motion Picture Association of America), as well marketing information such as a web site domain where a viewer can locate more information about the movie.
Read more about the billing block at https://billingblocktemplate.com/
After downloading the template package, you’ll need to install one of the three primary typefaces that the template is built with.
- Univers 39 Thin Ultra Condensed (http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/linotype/univers/39-thin-ultra-condensed/buy.html?refby=JinWook ($26))
- SF Movie Poster (http://www.dafont.com/sf-movie-poster.font (Free))
- Rothman: (http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/Rothman (Free))
After downloading one of the primary typefaces, you’ll need to download the secondary typefaces:
- CartoGothic Std: (http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/CartoGothic-Std (Free))
- Galatia SIL: (http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/Galatia-SIL (Free))
- Old Sans Black: (http://www.dafont.com/old-sans-black.font (Free))