La Grande InDesign magazine template is a stylish, elegant professional magazine template for InDesign CS4 and 5. The design is balanced between text, images and whitespace and great care is taken to ensure every element and detail looks right. The template includes 23 master pages for articles, editorials, interviews, galleries and showcases. Extensive object, paragraph and character styles are defined to provide flexibility for customization.
This template can be used for a magazine about (for example) fashion, design, music, art or business.
Preview PDF and documentation
Master spreads preview
- 23 multipurpose master pages for page layouts
- A4 page size with 3mm bleed, print ready
- Cover and back cover master pages
- Automatic table of contents
- Layered template with graphics, text and master items
- Showcase pages for centerfolds or posters
- Typographic perfection with a baseline grid and proper alignment
- 6 column page grid
The template is made with InDesign CS5. Users of InDesign CS4 should use the provided IDML files. If you are unable to open the IDML files, please make sure InDesign is updated to the latest version, you can do this via Help -> Updates.
The typefaces used in the template are Chaparral Pro, Adobe Caslon Pro and Myriad Pro. All these fonts are included with Creative Suite 4 and 5 or available from the Adobe Store.
The sources of the images used in the preview PDF are listed on page 37 and are, except for the cover image, licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution license.