Levantine – Blue Ocean Strategy
Blue Ocean Strategy is referred to a market for a product where there is no competition or very less competition. This strategy revolves around searching for a business in which very few firms operate and where there is no pricing pressure. Blue Ocean Strategy can be applied across sectors or businesses. It is not limited to just one business.
This pre-built template will help you to create a detailed and comprehensible blue ocean strategy. Its design is sophisticated and will contribute for a professional document and presentation.
The scope of this template will cover the analysis and strategies tools based on the book Blue Ocean Strategy by W. Chan Kim, such as:
- Creation of uncontested market space
- Making the competition irrelevant
- Create and capture new demand
- Break the value-cost trade-off
- Align the whole system of a firm’s activities in pursuit of differentiation and low cost
- Paragraph styles and object styles included (InDesign)
- Organized Layers and layers groups
- Easy to change color
- Easy to use and customize
- Modern with clean version
- Free fonts used (Nunito and Quicksand)
- Image mockup included
- Case study of the business strategy included
- Documentation (PDF)
- 2 InDesign files with 46 pages (INDD, IDML)
- 14 Pre-built icons based on the tools used from the original book (AI & PNG)
- US Letter format (215.9mm x 279.4mm)
- Quicksand (OTF)
- Stock photo used in mockup preview is not included in the package
I really appreciate your feedback to make this item better and beneficial, because in the future I will continue to make an improvement and update for this item. Any ideas and comments are welcome.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me on my profile’s contact form. I will respond to your mail as soon as I possibly can.