Created based on buyers’ request!
PHOTOSHOP ACTION PACKAGE DETAILS:
- Package name: Light Charles Brown’s Action
- Software version: Photoshop CS5
- Copyright: Nov. 14, 2015
- Author: Charles Brown
- Items: – ATN file
- Complexity: Well-labeled ‘ACTION’ operation and easy to modify to suit your need.
” No skill is required.” What you see, is what you get!
NOTE:Comes from the MAKER of some of the best actions across the web—from pure art hand drawings, background removers, engrave, legendary hdr imaging, advance paintings, image enlargers, watermark generator, unique pop arts, special fire effects, cool typography generator, comic book publication kit, watercolor and splatters, chalk school kit, Graffiti and many more with over 500 items available on Graphicriver. His items are often created based on buyers’ requests. Thus, he knows what you need, and how you would want the rendering to be and determined to give you nothing but the best! Go for the best!
FUNCTION:This creative Photoshop action will professionally turn your image or artwork into fantasy bokeh portrait with seasonal light touch all in ONE click. This action is like none you have ever used. End result is photo-realistic and quality is impeccable. You no longer need to spend several hours trying to achieve particles light effect. This action will easily get it done for you. Grab it and see the difference.
- - Charles Brown’s unique NON-DESTRUCTIVE rendering process from beginning to finish.
- - Tactical layer names manoeuvre making the action compatible with all Languages including English, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, and many more.
- - Charles Brown’s unique system of adding SUB-ACTIONS that come in handy when adjusting the values and features of this action—that means you won’t have to worry about how to modify the end result to suit your need, thereby saving you tons of time to finalize your project.
- - Digital lab tested to ensure that action delivers quality end result.
- - High standard and advance auto-photo-manipulation ensuring that it is fully editable.
- - Properly named, grouped and arranged to ensure easy adjustment even from the Adobe’s filter source point.
- - This effect was properly studied and created with you in mind.
Please watch video to see how to use this action!
Support is free and available 24-7. Should you need any assistance with this package, please kindly contact Mr Charles Brown via the contact box found on the right side of his profile. He is determined to assist you in every way possible to ensure that your questions get answered and the help you need provided. Thank you very much for visiting and do check out more useful items found on CB’s portfolio.