Lightum Video Tutorial
Video tutorial includes:
- demonstration of the action results in “before/after” format
- instructions on how to prepare your file for the action
- opportunities on how to customize and improve your results
For more video tutorials view Profactions YouTube cannel
TOP5 actions you may also like
- Perfectum 2 – Watercolor Artist Photoshop Action
- Architectum 2 – Sketch Tools Photoshop Action
- Portfolium – Post Processing Photoshop Action
- Perfectum – Vintage Watercolor Photoshop Action
- Ultimatum – Digital Art Photoshop Action
For more Photoshop effects view Profactions portfolio
Save Money – buy actions in bundles with 50% discount!
For more Special Offers with 50% discount view Profactions bundles collection
Lightum Photoshop Action
Hightlights Photoshop action with light effects and soft focus of the object on your photo. Highly detailed result, easy to use, customise and improve. One click action. Video tutorial included.
This action created on Photoshop CS5, tested and working on Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017, CC2018+ (only English versions). If you are not using the English version, you can switch your Photoshop in English, play the action and return to your language back. How to do it, you can watch in this video.
Lightum action includes:
- Main action (.atn)
- User’s guide with recommendations (.txt)
- 20 color presets and options
- Fully editable graphic elements
- Well organized layers and folders
Rules and reccomendations:
- Image size must be between 2000–4000px (recommended 3000px)
- Image resolution must be between 240-300dpi (recommended 300pdi)
- Image color mode must be RGB and 8 Bits/Channel
View more real customer reviews
If you have questions or need help with this action or other Profactions actions, please firstly ensure you have viewed Helper.txt file with instructions and reccomendations (in each action archive) and watched the video tutorial for this action on Profactions Youtube cannel. If you are still having issues or questions, please email me to email@example.com or send me message on Profactions Facebook page.
September 28, 2017
- Automatic conversion of original image into Background locked layer - Action algorithm optimization and universalization
August 27, 2015
- First release on Envato Graphicriver - Video tutorial added on Youtube
NOTE: Images showed in preview are not part of this item! Only for preview.
To build even more advanced artworks and creative designs you can try to combine this action with another Photoshop effect below. It’s really easy:
- Run the first action
- Save the result (jpg, tiff, psd)
- Open your saved file and run another action