Logo to Rubber Stamp
You can use this action in photoshop CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2015.5, and CC2017. The only restriction is that you must install the version in English. For now, other languages are not supported.
If you use a different language on your Photoshop, there is an easy way to switch to English. Check the video tutorial to change photoshop’s language to learn how.
PSDSquare Featured Actions
Frequency Answer and Question (F.A.Q)
- THE BACKGROUND, LAYER, OBJECT, IS NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.
- If this message emerges it is because the image you are dealing with must have a background view. To achieve you have to select the layer of the image and then click on layer > new > background. That should be enough to solve the problem.
- THE “LAYER BRUSH” OBJECT IS NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.
- To avoid this error, you must select the layer where the area to be treated is located and rename it with the word “Brush”, always using the first letter in capital letters.
- SOME MESSAGE IS DISPLAYED THAT IS NOT AVAILABLE. FOR EXAMPLE, THE OBJECT “LAYER COPY 2” IS NOT AVAILABLE.
- When this message emerges is because Photoshop cannot find the layer that is associated with this name, it is as if it was not created in advance. The error is often assumed to be an inherent flaw in Photoshop. You will have to check if the problem persists using another image. If so, you should restart the Photoshop settings, as mentioned above. In most cases, this reboot is sufficient. However, if the problem persists, you can send me the file with the PSD extension with the original image and the “Brush” layer. I will look for what is causing the error and of course, help to solve it.
- HOW TO MAKE PERFECT “Brush” LAYER
Click here to watch how to make “Brush” layer before run PSDSquare actions
- If you can’t find solution you can go to the our support page. There you can find help for all the PSDSquare Photoshop Actions.
The Layers Organization
The best of the Photoshop Action is that it will keep layer organized. That way you can further work on your image quickly, customizing it even further. Each Photoshop Action has its own layers organization. Each Photoshop Action has its own layers organization. it is easy to customize your work. You can find all video tutorials in our youtube channel.
Our Test Method
When a new Photoshop Action is developed, it goes through an extensive testing period before it is released to our portfolio. If you encounter any trouble, please use the help page to report any issue or send an email describing the problem. We will assist you immediately.
Save the most Time
The idea of developing the PSDSquare Photoshop Actions is to save you the most time. The result is something the most skilled designers would do in days. For an average designer, it would take weeks or even months to get such effects. You don’t need to be a Photoshop expert to use the Photoshop Actions. Even a beginner can use them.