Effects you may also like
- Aquarelleum – Urban Sketcher Photoshop Action
- Perfectum 2 – Watercolor Artist Photoshop Action
- Architectum 2 – Sketch Tools Photoshop Action
- Perfectum 3 – Watercolor Master Photoshop Action
- Pencilum – Real Hand Drawn Photoshop Action
For more Photoshop effects view Profactions portfolio
Save Money – buy actions in bundles with 50% discount!
For more Special Offers with 50% discount view Profactions bundles collection
Luminum 4in1 Photoshop Actions Bundle
- Explodum – Blast Wave Photoshop Action
- Brightum – Soft Focus Photoshop Action
- Burnum – Fiery Storm Photoshop Action
- Electrum – Lightning Photoshop Action
These actions created on Photoshop CS5, tested and working on Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017, CC2018+ (only English versions). If you are not using the English version, you can switch your Photoshop in English, play the action and return to your language back. How to do it, you can watch in this video.
NOTE: Images showed in preview are not part of this item! Only for preview.
View more real customer reviews
November 14, 2017
- Transformation of original image to background locked layer was added - Action algorithm was optimized / universalized and became faster approx by 10%
If you have any questions or need help with Profactions actions, please firstly ensure you have viewed Helper.txt file with instructions and reccomendations (you can find it in each action archive) and watched video tutorials on Profactions Youtube cannel.
If you are still having issues or questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send message on Profactions Facebook page. Everyday our actions buy a lot of people. But a very few people of them face any little problems. And be sure, we solve these customer’s questions in 100% of cases.
To build even more advanced artworks and creative designs you can try to combine this action with another Photoshop effect below. It’s really easy:
- Run the first action
- Save the result (jpg, tiff, psd)
- Open your saved file and run another action