This is a mini business card designed in a unique twitter/web 2.0 style – perfect for those people in involved in new media industries like Graphic Designers or Social Media consultants. Extremely eye catching and sure not to be missed.
- Print Ready
- Innovative and unique design
- 4 Default Colour Variations (or make your own easily)
- Easily Customizable
- no special or costly printer effects required.
Special Printing OffersUpdated Feb 2, 2010
I’ve done the research on where to get these specially sized cards printed – cheap, high quality, fast turnaround, and some cool printing options.
- 1000 mini business cards, double sided, 4 color can be printed at UPrinting for less than $25 – who I highly recommend. (US ONLY – sorry).
- Non US residents, I have good experiences with Visaprint
- If you need printing help or advice please contact me.
My Other Business Cards:
.psd fully labeled, layered, and organized containing both the front and back of the card with guides, bleed lines and crop marks included @ 300dpi, CMYK .
The PSD is arranged in self explanatory folders, and all elements are easily adjustable. To change the colours or sizing; simply select the shape and make your adjustment.
This design uses Calibri and the cool web 2.0 style font – Tondo. Fonts are easily editable and freely available:
If you DON ’T have Calibri – it can be legally downloaded by following the directions here: PC – http://labnol.blogspot.com/2007/03/download-windows-vista-fonts-legally.html MAC – http://www.labnol.org/software/tutorials/free-download-calibri-font-on-mac/3684/
Tondo: download here: http://www.dafont.com/tondo.font