AfroGirl.jpg BE.jpg BWglassesLady.jpg Bird.jpg BuildingFront.jpg CapGuy.jpg CapGuyGlasses.jpg Car.jpg ChinaHouse.jpg ChineseBoy_1.jpg ChineseLadyFluroLights.jpg CityBikeMan.jpg CoolKidSitting.jpg Couple.jpg CoupleOnBike.jpg DJ.jpg DadSon.jpg Dog.jpg Explorer.jpg FatherSonChina.jpg Fox.jpg GieshaMan.jpg GirlWithBag.jpg GirlsA.jpg GlassesGirl.jpg GraffitiWallGuy.jpg GuyBrownCoat.jpg GuyOnBench.jpg HippieYellowCarGirl.jpg House.jpg LadyPortrait.jpg Lighthouse.jpg Lion.jpg ManFace2.jpg ManFace3.jpg ManFace4.jpg ModelGuy.jpg NeonSign.jpg OrangeDressLady.jpg PainterPortraitGuy.jpg Rapper.jpg Rugby.jpg Rugby2.jpg Skater.jpg SmokeRedJumper.jpg SoccerPlayer.jpg StatLiberty.jpg TableChairs.jpg ThugGuySpire.jpg ViolinMan.jpg ViolinPlayer.jpg Watches.jpg
Watch the above video tutorial on how to setup your Photoshop file, load the Action and learn how to customise the effect.
You may also like:
- Watercolor Photoshop Action
- Sandstorm Photoshop Action
- Palette Knife Photoshop Action
- Artist Photoshop Action
Mixed Media Photoshop ActionCreate this artistic effect on your photos with just a few clicks! Make sure to watch the video tutorial to get the most out of your results.
The Action has been tested and working on Photoshop CS4,CS5,CS6,CC,CC, CC 2014,2015.5,CC 2017,CC 2018, CC 2019+
Important to know
- Make sure you are using the English version of Photoshop to run the Action on. All Sevenstyles Actions will only work in the English version of Photoshop.
- Check you are using a version of Photoshop that the Action supports.
- Watch the video tutorial to ensure you have your Photoshop file setup correctly. A link to the tutorial is also included in the ‘Readme.txt’ file in the download. You can view all of my Action tutorials here.
- Use high-resolution photos with the Action for the best results and to avoid errors. An optimal photo resolution is between 2000px – 4500px.
- With Adobe Creative Cloud, you can install multiple versions of Photoshop. If you like this Action but is not supported on your version of Photoshop, you can always install an additional version of Photoshop to run the Action on. Once an Action has been tested and working on a version of Photoshop, it will work forever.
- Use Jpeg images to run the Action on. Other file types such as TIFF, BMP, PNG, PSD can cause issues with Actions, as Photoshop disables various features for different file types.
- If a Sevenstyles Action includes a brush (.abr), pattern (.pat) or shapes (.csh) file in the download, then it must be loaded into Photoshop before playing the Action.
- Avoid using the Action on logos or clip art style images as the lack of detail and color contrast can lead to errors.
Having troubles with the Action?
- Double check you have your file setup correctly as shown at the beginning of the video tutorial.
- Check the resolution of your photo. If its a low-resolution photo (<1000px), take the shortest length of your photo and increase it to around 2500px or more. This will help avoid errors and also create far better results.
- Have a look at my support topics here. I list all common errors with solutions.
- If you are still stuck, please email me with a screenshot of your entire Photoshop interface where the error shows. Please let me also know what version of Photoshop you are using so I can help you faster. You can find my email address on the support page.
Create custom effects
Photo effect Actions can be combined to create new effects. Follow these steps below:
- Run the first Action on your photo.
- Once you are happy with the result, save your design as a Jpeg image.
- Close your Photoshop file and re-open the image you just saved.
- Now run another Action over your photo! This will then stack the second effect on top of the first.
There are so many undiscovered effects that can be created!
Thank you for your support and I hope you create some cool effects!