A simple, clean, easy to edit mock-up & design template for your use. If you want to just edit the design included you can! If you want to completely change the artwork specific to your project – you can! If you want to change the design of the bottle mock-up itself – you can. This mockup is made to print in a portfolio or show off in a website thats made to be super flexible and easy to use.Ideal use for product mock-up for presentation or portfolio showcasing a new design for:
- Mens products
- Womens health & beauty
- Automotive products
- Cleaning Supplies Brand
- New condiment container or food product
- The list is full of endless applications!
Kit includes 4 psd’s each with 3 sets of mock-ups on individual layers and separate smart objects. So if you change the art on the left bottle it won’t change the art on the other 2 bottles!
- 4 psd files (very large – almost a gig to download but its worth it!)
- Edit art easily with smart objects
- Highest resolution 7344×5616 px
- Print Ready for a landscape printed portfolio – 30.6×23.4 inches
- Fully Customizable – art and mock-up itself!
- Made from an actual photo ( bottle texture is real plastic, no need to buy any textures unless you want to add to your design.)
- 3 unique bottles arranged in 11 different ways for your use.
- Ability to rearrange bottles in any way you would like for new options.
- Design is included, all art is editable + easily replaced via smart objects.
Font I used is available here for free download: http://www.losttype.com/font/?name=outage
More files coming soon to help professionals and students build their portfolios. Please post questions in comments section and rate please.
- All designs used in this mock-up are property of Spencer Bigum – http://www.behance.net/bigs