Preview this item here
Nego Architecture Portfolio US Letter Landscape
Nego Architecture Portfolio US Letter Landscape has 28 image frames without cover spread in various sizes, that you can resize them and change the position as you like. It has a lot of great features like master pages, auto-numbering, predefined titles and text. This template has global swatches which can help you change the color theme real quick! Nego Architecture Portfolio US Letter Landscape has 20 pages but you can add or remove to match the needs of your project. Within the master pages you can change the logo, you can edit the page numbering and all the graphics which will be repeated in every spread. The feature of QR code is editable in order to place your link. If you want to change the font, you don’t have to spend much time by doing this manually, but you can use the find and replace font feature to change the font in every text frame just once. Nego Architecture Portfolio US Letter Landscape template is print-ready and has predefined page bleeds according to high-quality printing requirements.
- Format: US Letter Landscape
- Color Model: CMYK
- Software: Adobe InDesign
- Files: .IDML file (compatible with Adobe InDesign CS4 or Later), .INDD file (compatible with Adobe InDesign CC), .PDF Preview file
- Number of Pages: 20
- Number of Spreads: 10
- Special Features: Auto Page Numbering, Editable Graphs, Global Swatch, Image Placeholders, Layered, Master Pages, Predefined Page Bleed, Print Ready, Spread Design, Vector Elements, Vector Icons
- Free Fonts: Open Sans
- Mockups and images are not included & are used for preview purposes only
- In order to Edit this template you need the fundamentals of In design Knowledge! It is very Simple and anyone can do it even if he he is a starter of using inDesign.
- For CS4, CS5 and CS6 Versions of indesign please open the .idml file and then save as .indd with your version of Indesign.
- You can edit the charts either on illustrator or indesign. If you choose the second way you must ungroup them first!