Neo Oil Paint Photoshop Action
Transform images into cool Oil Paintings with this effect. 10 additional color effects are also included. Its super easy to use and save yourself hours of work. Final composition is fully layered. Brush strokes are editable. Tweak settings to match your style. Please go through the help file to load up the action.
IMPORTANT! This action uses the Oil Paint Filter.
The compatible versions of Photoshop are CS 6, CC, CC 2015.1, CC 2015.5+, CC 2017+.
The oil paint filter is missing in versions CS 5 and below, CC 2014, CC 2015. Hence, this action will not work in these versions.
If Oil Paint is grayed out for you, try these steps:
- Make sure Photoshop is up-to-date.
- Make sure that your document is RGB. Oil Paint won’t work on color spaces other than RGB (e.g. CMYK, Lab, etc.).
- If you’re on Windows, make sure you’re running a 64-bit OS with the 64-bit version of Photoshop. OpenCL requires 64-bit.
- Make sure Use Graphics Processor is checked under Preferences > Performance.
- Make sure that your video card driver is up to date with the latest from the vendor website.
Note: If your video card does not support OpenCL v1.1 or higher, you may need to purchase an upgraded video card that supports OpenCL v1.1 or higher to gain access to the Oil Paint filter.
Information about your graphics card can be found in Photoshop’s Help > System Info dialog.
On computers with AMD graphics processors running Mac OS X 10.11 and later, you can leverage Apple’s Metal graphics acceleration framework for use with the Oil Paint filter. Follow these steps:
- Select Preferences > Performance.
- Ensure that Use Graphics Processor is selected.
- Open the Advanced Graphics Processor Settings dialog.
- Select Use Native Operating System GPU Acceleration.
Tested and assured This action has been tested and working on Photoshop CS6, CC, CC 2015.1, CC 2015.5, CC 2017, CC 2018+ Tested with more than 50 images to assure the integrity of the action.
The action will only work in the English version of the Photoshop. If you are not using the English version, follow this video to change it to English and then back to your native language.
- 1 Photoshop atn action file
- 1 Guide pdf
Feel free to contact for any info.
Please rate if you like it.