You should know these things:
To open the light room presets, go to the preset window, right click and press import. Then browse and open these presets to get it in lightroom. When you choose your photo just click the preset and the effect will be applied.
These preset were made in Lightroom version 3.6
Keep in mind that Pictures are very delicate things. Although these presets has been tested on a lot of pictures, sometimes it may not come out so well as on other photos, this is because of the difference in picture quality, lighting, tone and so on… Feel free to tweak in some adjustments to make it look better (If possible).
Some of my presets, like the HDR and lighting presets use Graduated filters. If you do not know how to edit them then simply follow the tutorial i have made for this.
Presets Included -
1. Added Exposure – Increases exposure of dark pictures taken in a not so well lit place. also sharpens the image a bit and cancels out the noise in the picture. The picture will look like it has been taken with bounce flash.
2. Cinematic B&W – Will give your pictures a clean cinematic black and white effect which will make your photos look amazing!
3. Cinematic Greenery – This preset is for nature pictures mostly. Looks good on leaves and green color and gives it a bit of contrast and makes the green look more lively.
4. Clarify V2 – Makes the image look bright, clean and sharp. (V1 available in N-Hancers V1 pack)
5. Clean Cinematic Vibrance – Will give it a low saturated cool look. looks very nice on Landscapes and sceneries.
6. Color Boost – Dramatically boosts the color in the picture making it look more lively and amazing.
7. Colormax V2 – Maximizes the color effect and makes your pictures look really colorful and awesome with high contrast. Really brings out the colors in colorful pictures. (V1 available in N-Hancers V1 pack)
8. Dramatic B&W HDR – Black and white HDR effect with high contrast, really brings out the image.
9. Dramatic Tonal HDR – This looks amazing in Landscapes. Gives it an realistic sharp tone and brings out the colors really good.
10. Fast lane – Brings out the colors of lights in the image.
11. Fisheye Lens V2 – Gives the image a fisheye lens effect. Looks very realistic like that taken with a fisheye lens.(V1 available in N-Hancers V1 pack)
12. Glamour HDR – Really brings out the colors in the image and gives a high contrast dark tone to people which looks amazing in glamour portraits.
13. Golden Time – Brings out and focuses on the golden color.
14. Grungy HDR – Dirty sharp HDR effect to make your pictures look grungy and awesome.
15. Liquid Skin V2 – Very good preset for retouching portraits, cleans wrinkles and spots in the skin. The skin will look great with the bright glow. Also brings out the colors in the images. (V1 available in N-Hancers V1 pack)
16. Skin Tan – Tans skin into a golden tone.
17. Toner – Sharp Blue – Brings out the blue colors in the image and really makes it stand out. Also sharpens the image.
18. Toner – Vintage Chroma – Gives your a chromatic sepia type vintage effect. Looks good on portraits.
19. Vegemite – Gives fruits/vegetables/food a bright warm tone which makes the picture look amazing. Very good for using it on Gourmet photos for food advertisements.
20. Vintage Vibrance – Gives your image a vibrant vintage look with low saturation which makes it look amazing.
Thank you for viewing. Hope you have fun with this pack. Please don’t forget to rate!
Check out some more Creative Lightroom presets (Trust me, you have NEVER seen these effects in lightroom) in my portfolio here: http://graphicriver.net/user/IngeniousArtist/portfolio