PAINTING ART Rough Strokes Edition Photoshop ActionTransform your photos into stylized realistic painting graphic.
Action creates an organised layer/folder structure with names and colors.
Please ensure you use the English version of Photoshop during action work.
The action works on Photoshop CS6 (2012) and newer versions.
The Action requires active Oil paint filter. (info below)
It’s recommended to use high quality images for best results however the action works with every image resolution. Try to choose best quality photos with a correct exposure and low grain. Modify resolution of your image before an action to achieve different results.
Our featured Actions & Mockups
Oil paint filter
This action requires Oil paint filter in your Photoshop version! This filter must be active and work properly.
If Oil Paint is grayed out in your PS version (not active), try these steps:
– Make sure Photoshop is up-to-date
– Make sure that your document is RGB. Oil Paint won’t work on color spaces other than RGB (e.g. CMYK, Lab, etc.)
– If you’re on Windows, make sure you’re running a 64-bit OS with the 64-bit version of Photoshop. OpenCL requires 64-bit
– Make sure Use Graphics Processor is checked under Preferences > Performance
– Make sure that your video card driver is up to date with the latest from the vendor website.
Note: If your video card does not support OpenCL v1.1 or higher, you may need to purchase an upgraded video card that supports OpenCL v1.1 or higher to gain access to the Oil Paint filter.
Information about your graphics card can be found in Photoshop’s Help > System Info dialog.