Pastel Drawing is a Photoshop action, that will transform your photos into pastel painted on old paper pictures.
How to install:
1. Open Pastel Drawing.atn in Photoshop by double-click or use ‘Load actions’ menu item in Actions window
2. Open pencil-drawing-patern.pat in Photoshop by double-click or use menu Edit -> Presets -> Preset Manager -> Patterns and Press ‘Load…’ button
How to use:
1. Open image in photoshop
2. Create new layer called ‘mask’
3. Use Brush tool on ‘mask’ layer to paint the area you want to give effect.
4. Run the action and enjoy the result!
Before you can use this action make sure that:
- photoshop language is set to Englisn.
- Checkbox “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is cheched in Layers Panel Options window.
- your photo contains Background and mask layers
- Minimal version of Photoshop is CS5.
- Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color
- Use a photo with 72dpi or higher
- Set the Opacity of brush to 100%
- The action has been tested on Photoshop (English versions) CC 2015, CS6 and CS5.
- Preview images are not included
Pastel Drawing.atn, pencil-drawing-patern.pat, readme.html