You can use these clean and professionally designed patterns (textures) for all kinds of web projects e.g. websites, blogs, twitter backgrounds, facebook cover images etc.
Enjoy using Da Fontana’s Web Patterns
• 200 patterns in 1 .PAT file!
• 200 PNG Files (100×100 pixels)
• 10 Different Pattern Styles
• 10 PSD (VECTOR) SOURCE FILES INCLUDED! ( You can rearrange all the elements and make your own patterns!)
• Pixel-perfect Design.
• Fully Customizable Vector Shapes, Patterns, Textures, Styles.
• Nondesctructive Editing.
• Easy Colour and Size Change of EVERY element in the design.
• PSD Files (PhotoShop CS3).
• Grid System with Guides.
• Precisely Organized and Classified Layers.
- 01_Source_Files_PSD (100×100)
Nondestructive editing allows you to make changes to an image without overwriting the original image data, which remains available in case you want to revert to it. Because nondestructive editing doesn’t remove data from an image, the image quality doesn’t degrade when you make edits.
You can perform nondestructive editing in Photoshop in several ways:
• Working with adjustment layers
• Transforming with Smart Objects
• Filtering with Smart Filters
• Adjusting variations, shadows, and highlights with Smart Objects
• Retouching on a separate layer
• Editing in Camera Raw
• Opening Camera Raw files as Smart Objects
• Cropping non-destructively
For more info please visit: http://help.adobe.com