Pencil Sketch v1.0 Photoshop ActionSave hours of work with this action.Pencil Sketch v1.0 Action turns your photo into realistic Pencil Sketch. Adjust layer opacity, hide or duplicate if needed. All layers and Folders are well organized. Please refer to detailed help file in the zip file and video tutorial
Click here for video tutorial:This Action is created and optimized for used on CS6 and all CC version.
How to configure photoshop?
- Only use English version of Photoshop. If You are using different language then you can change using this method.
- Use RGB Color Mode Go to Image > Mode > RGB Color.
- Use 8-bit Channel Image > Mode > 8-bit/Channel.
- Make sure to select Add “Copy” to copied Layers and Groups. Go to Layers Panel > Click on little lines(Hamburger) icon on the top right corner > Panel Options > Select Add “Copy” to copied Layers and Groups.
- Use good quality photos in between 2500 – 4000 px size. Image > Image Size > 4000 px (type the value in the largest size box). Resolution can be from 72 to 300 DPI.