Phone and Holographic Effect
Recreate the holographic looks you loved in sci-fi productions
Now you can get the look of your favorite hologram effect in Photoshop in just a few clicks. The package includes smart filters and styles that turn ordinary image into sci-fi holograms and create realistic looking digital signage.
Your workflow becomes quick and easy :
- 1. edit the Smart Object and paste your photo without worrying about perspective
- 2. adjust the ‘holographic’ filters and styles
- 3. you may want to insert your own background…
...and your done !
You can use this phone and holographic effect for professionnal and personnal creations :
- web site banner and illustration
- Facebook timeline cover
- product package
- brochure, flyer
CONTENT of the PACKAGE
- 2 clearly layered PSD files :
- one for ‘landscape oriented’ images
- one for ‘portrait oriented’ images
- 1 PDF User Guide
- the background with the road is included
- all other images and photos are used for this description only, and so are not included
- of course the phone mock-up is included !
- high resolution : 3000×3500px
- suitable for print (300dpi) and web (72dpi)
- compatible with Photoshop CS4 and above
- exclusively on Graphicriver
By nature, the holographic effect works best on dark backgrounds.
Excessively under or over-exposed photos won’t give the optimal holographic effect.
For better results, you may have to boost your photo’s contrast (see how in the User Guide).
I would like to thank all these nice people for their great photos :
- TrishaMonster (GlamourousAcid-Stock) (the girl with a flower and the valentine bokeh background)
- Femke1996 (little flower) (the blond girl)
- Pauline Wirenborg (Imquelle-stock) (Nocturna in nature and Ofelia near a tree)
- Jason Aaron Baca (the strong man)
- Palle (Colourize-Stock) (the horse)
- darkrose42-stock (the stormy sea)