THE FEATURE EVERY PHOTOSHOP USER HAS BEEN WAITING FOR
- WORLD’S FIRST
- UNIQUE FEATURE
- RUN FROM THE FILTERS MENU
- PHOTOSHOP NATIVE FUNCTIONALITY
- EASY TO USE INTERFACE
- DIVIDE TEXT INTO COLUMNS
- DIVIDE TEXT INTO ROWS
- REFLOWABLE TEXT
- EDIT TEXT, COLUMNS REMAIN
- EDIT TEXT, ROWS REMAIN
- EASY TO USE
- EASY TO INSTALL
- EASY TO CHANGE SETTINGS
- ONE SINGLE LAYER FOR MULTIPLE COLUMNS
- ONE SINGLE LAYER FOR MULTIPLE ROWS
- GREAT TIME SAVER
- GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY
This is a feature that many designers have been waiting for to be available in Adobe Photoshop. You can now set the number of columns and rows for your text layers.
So easy to use, it doesn’t even need a manual.
Just run script, enter settings and click OK.
Very useful for web design layouts and print layouts.
After you run the script, your text will remain on a single layer, but it will be divided into the number of columns and rows that you have specified.
What’s amazing is that if you change or edit the text in the layer, it will reflow to accomodate the columns and rows. You can resize the text layer, and the text will reflow in real time. Check out the demonstration video to observe the script in action.
The script has been tried in the following Adobe Photoshop versions:
- Photoshop Extended CS6 64 BIT WIN
- Photoshop Extended CS6 32 BIT WIN
- Photoshop Extended CS5 64 BIT WIN
- Photoshop Extended CS5 32 BIT WIN
- Photoshop Extended CS4 32 BIT WIN
- Photoshop Extended CS3 WIN
- Photoshop CS2 WIN
It works on Mac also.
Please rate this item if you think it’s useful.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE SCRIPT:
“Works great! I love how I can change the column settings if I choose! The lack of text flow between columns has always limited what I want to do in Photoshop.” By holbrookp