Plexus Maker – the only Photoshop plugin for plexus effectsPlexus Maker is a next-generation particle rendering plugin for Adobe Photoshop that lets you transform vector shapes into complex structures of interconnected points and triangles (plexus). It can create plexus texts effects, plexus structures from vector shapes (such as logos copied from Adobe Illustrator) or independent and abstract background plexus effects.
Plexus Maker works by analysing paths and according to the parameters, generating points that interconnect through lines and triangles. The carefully designed parameter system allows truly infinite results with values that go from fixed, to random, between a minimum and a maximum.
The plugin does complex mathematical calculations instantly to compute how a path is transformed. A curved path might have only two points, but according to settings, Plexus Maker can subdivide the curved path into multiple segments with main points and auxiliary points, all specifically placed and interconnected, forming a well defined plexus structure.
High-quality render examples
Plexus Maker In-depth User Guide
Plexus Maker Features
- create plexus text effects
- create variated plexus structures from vector shapes (Paths)
- create background plexus effects
- 35+ control settings
- tightly controlled or loose, randomised results
- preset system for settings and colours
- separate colours for lines and dots
- custom, user defined brushes for lines and dots
- transparent results
- easily 3D-fy with several layers
- easily add depth of field with lens blur
- any resolution
- detailed user guide