- • a normal portfolio template
- • social template
- • designer template(includes social networks that designers use)
- • photographer template(the same as designer but with specific social networks)
- • business template(same like thw deisgner and photographer)
Also you have some black and white versions.There are 3 steps:
- you open the .psd file with Adobe Photoshop.
- when it says”Right Photo-DoubleClick…” you Double Click the Layer and a new window will open in Photoshop.There you go to File>Place and after you are welcome with the size of the photo you press Enter.
- You close the new window and when Photoshop asks you if you want to save it you choise Yes.The same thing you do for all the pictures from this template.
You can buy it from there.And keep in mind that the photos are only for presentation.
Also the photos from the preview are not included but I will give you the link to the pages from where I downloaded them: click here