1. Warna Framework 3.0What is Warna Framework?
All templates from Warna Slides are designed in a specially designed framework. With Warna framework, you can move your project from one theme to another easily due to auto adapt function. All you have to do is copy and paste. This function applies to all templates by Warna Slides.
2. Change Presentation Color Scheme & TypefaceChange the color of your presentation with just one click. If you don’t like the colors of a particular theme, it’s easy to apply new theme colors; everything else about the theme will remain unchanged. You also can easily change your presentation typeface with fonts that fit your project.
3. Change Icons, EasilyOne of the things that often happens when changing icons is that animations will erase and complicate the situation. Warna Slides will not let that happen again!
4. Multiple Slide TitlesMake your presentations more dynamic and save you time with just one click, you can change your title to left, right, center, or hide all slide titles. Note: Slide title designs vary from theme to theme.
5. Turn On/Off Slide ElementsEasily turn on/off slide numbers, date, time, slide footer. Make it easier for your audience to see your presentation. Ideal for your project that requires more information and better structure. You also can hide slide title and subtitle. Warna Framework gives you more control over your templates.
Not Enough Slides? Need More?Get Full Access – Warna Slides here ➜
65 slide PowerPoint problems or threats to be ready for use. A variety of slide designs to illustrate the problem, the cause of the problem, and how to deal with it. A problem statement is a short description of a problem or an issue which needs addressing or a condition which needs improvement.
- 65 Unique Slides
- Free 5 Warna Themes
- Copy & Paste – Auto Adapt – Learn More Here!
- Animated Slides – Watch Demo Here
- 4,000+ Beautiful Icons – Learn how to use our Colorful icons
- Various Color Schemes (700+)
- A Wide Selection of Fonts (50+)
- 1-Click Color & Font Change
- Instant Background Color (Specific or Entire Presentation)
- Multiple Slide Titles
- On/Off Slide Elements (Date & Time, Footer, Slide Number and more)
- Editable Charts in Excel
- 100% Fully Editable Template
- Video Tutorial Available
- Easily Transfer Project Across all Warna Slides Template
- Free Font Used
- Free Updates
- Free Support
What’s In the Zip:
- Warna Assets (Icons, XML Files)
- 5 Warna Themes – PPTX
- Warna Slide Deck – PPTX
- Help File – PDF
1. I am new to this type of template, how difficult is it to use this product?Good question, this is a new way to use PowerPoint template. It’s very easy to use for anyone, whether you are a new PowerPoint user or an experienced user, you just need to copy and paste!
2. Copy & paste only?Yes, you have to copy and paste. That’s how our products work! Easy and simple to use. You can copy and paste from ‘Theme A’ to ‘Theme B’ to ‘Theme C’ or copy and paste back to Core Slides. You can delete the default theme’s front page and replace it with another theme’s front page.
Content like fonts and colors will automatically adapt to your theme.
3. How to start my presentation project?
- Choose the theme you want to use for your presentation project.
- Open your ‘core slides’ file.
- Copy the slide you want to use.
- Paste it into your project.
4. I like this template, but I do not like the color scheme. Can I change it to another color?You can change your color scheme at any time.
- Go to Design > Variants > Colors
- Change to the color you want to use for your project
5. Your font looks a bit small and thin in the preview, can I change to a thicker and bigger font?Yes. We have 40 fonts options. 20 thin/minimal and 20 fat/normal size. We will add more option later. You can request or suggest a new font to us.
6. There are no color and font options in my PowerPoint. Why?You need to install our color scheme and font options first before you can use it. (Read help file)
7. I can not edit my PowerPoint, what is happening?You may not be able to edit some of the elements because they need to be done from Slide Master.
8. After copying and pasting, my slide title is broken (A), what should I do?Don’t panic, click the ‘reset’ button to solve your problem.
9. I have my own font icon, can I use my icon instead of what’s provided?Of course! You just need to copy your icon and paste it into the placeholder. If your icon overlaps with the original icon (image), make sure you change ‘Format Shape…’ to ‘No Fill’ to remove our default icon.
10. Do I need PowerPoint to use your slide?Yes, you need PowerPoint 2007 (minimum) to be able to open PPTX format. If you don’t have PowerPoint, we recommend you to download here.
11. I’m an Apple Mac user, can I use Warna Slides?Of course! You just need to download Microsoft Office PowerPoint (Mac) to use it.
12. Image included?Unfortunately, image not included due to Envato Policy. However, you can contact us for demo files or you can download free commercial license stock images from Unsplash.com or Pexels.com